Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Truffles
Anyone who knows me, knows I love my food and I LOVE my sweet treats! These Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Truffles provide your healthy fats from natural peanut butter along with vegan protein from Arbonne (delicious to both, meat lovers and non-meat lovers)! They're pretty rich, so I find that I only need one or two to satisfy my sweet tooth. Let me know if you give them a try!
6 scoops Arbonne Vanilla protein powder (soy/dairy/gluten-free)**
8 tablespoons natural peanut butter
3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
Optional: Shredded coconut, Enjoy Life chocolate chips (soy/dairy/gluten-free)
1. Optional: Melt peanut butter and coconut oil in microwave-safe dish so they're easier to mix.
2. Mix Arbonne protein powder, melted coconut oil, and peanut butter in mixing bowl. And then keep mixing. And mix some more. Make sure all powder touches the coconut oil and peanut butter (so that it turns a darker color). You want the mixture to be pretty solid otherwise the truffles will melt. (If it doesn't seem thick enough, add more powder).
3. Use a tablespoon to measure out equal sized scoops of paste. Roll each scoop in palms to form small balls and place onto parchment paper. Smaller is better! (If you find the truffles are melting once or not taking shape, add more powder)!
4. If you desire toppings, pour coconut or chocolate chips into small bowl and roll the protein ball through the topping. You'll have to press the chocolate chips into the ball to make them stick.
5. Refrigerate 15 minutes and serve! Keep them refrigerated, as coconut oil melts at room temperature.
**This recipe is also great with Arbonne Chocolate vegan protein!
To order your Arbonne vegan protein go to www.samanthapalermo.arbonne.com and click Nutrition.